HireGround was founded in San Diego in 2002 and now serves employers and job seekers throughout California and the United States. We focus on direct hire, temporary and temporary-to-hire positions and offer payroll services.
Small to medium companies that often don’t get the attention and service they deserve. That’s why they depend on HireGround for dependable, screened and diverse talent.
The addition of HireCare enables us to address the needs of healthcare facilities for reliable candidates and flexible service offerings. Our HireStandards program ensures we provide employees with proven track records by partnering with employers to offer temporary-to-permanent jobs, the hires that are made are likely to be the right ones.
Mission and Vision
At HireGround, our mission is to be a socially responsible member of the communities we serve, effectively matching job seekers and employers to achieve mutual synergy for all stakeholders.
- Focus on making the best hire on the first try for both candidates and client companies
- Provide the best recruiting, screening and staffing practices to attract the best talent for our client companies
- Bring local area expertise and industry experience
- Reflect the hiring diversity of the communities we serve
- Match the best talent with the best opportunities
- Positively impact our client companies, employees, candidates and the communities we service
- Focus on making the best hire on the first try for both candidates and hospital employers
- Assist in obtaining the highest care and patient satisfaction scores possible for all our hospital partners
- Focus on patient-centered healthcare outcomes that reflect our hospital partners’ mission & vision statements
- Assimilate and reflect our hospital partners’ culture, vision and values
- Match the best talent with our hospital partners
- Positively impact our hospital clients, their patients & families and the communities they serve
Looking for direct hire, temporary or temp-to-hire jobs? Start here:
Need candidates who meet your high standards?