You Hold Yourself to a High Standard
You insist your facility is kept clean and operated efficiently and your patients are kept safe, healthy and happy. Our environmental services recruiters and food services recruiters have the experience and insight to deliver qualified and vetted people quickly and accurately.
At HireCare, we understand:
- Difficulty of finding reliable people
- Changes in healthcare regulations
- Fluctuations in patient populations
We handle the details of hiring and staffing, freeing you to focus on keeping your patients and employees safe and happy.
Contact the specialists at HireCare. We’re one of the most trusted environmental health recruiters in San Diego.
Temp-to-Hire On Boarding. Assess a HireCare employee at your facility before adding them to your core team. Reduce the risk of making the wrong hiring decision by observing the potential employee’s skills and work ethic firsthand.
Temporary. One-for-one staffing requirements to fill in for absences or staff up for increased parent populations with on-demand facilities staff. Keep headcount and overtime expenses low without sacrificing operational efficiency.
Payrolling. Offload the administrative burden that comes with temporary employment. We handle payroll processing, taxes, insurance and benefits, freeing you to focus on your core tasks.
Labor Disputes. Strikes and sympathy strikes occasionally happen at hospitals. While collective bargaining talks are taking place, your patients still require excellent care. We can provide high-volume, critical support personnel to your hospital in a short period of time.
People We Recruit
- Accounting/Finance Personnel
- Buyers – Medical/Non-Medical
- Central Supply Techs
- Clinical Dieticians
- Environmental Services Aides/Techs
- Facilities Management/Plant Operators
- Food Preparation & Servers
- HIM Coders/Billers
- Human Resource Generalists
- Medical Technologists
- Medical Assistants
- Nutrition Aides/Diet Technicians
- Occupational Therapists
- Patient Admissions Reps
- Patient Accounting Revenue Cycle
- Patient Transporters
- PBX/Call Center Operators
- Pharmacy Technicians
- Physical Therapists
- Radiology Technologists
- Sterile Distribution Techs
- Surgery Technicians
- Unit Coordinators/Ward Clerks